https://vimeo.com/773696361 [fusebox_track_player url="https://www.buzzsprout.com/1572088/11741962-100-let-s-celebrate-episode-100-of-the-autism-outreach-podcast-lisa-chattler.mp3?download=true" title="Episode #100: Let’s Celebrate Episode 100 of the Autism Outreach...
Special Episode: Autism Connection
Announcing The 2nd Annual Autism Connection Conference held in collaboration with The Autism Helper.
Join us on December 3rd for an exciting, fun, and knowledge-packed conference. The event will run from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST with a break for lunch. Autism Connection features 5 amazing sessions created with SLPs, Special Education teachers, General Education teachers, and BCBAs in mind.
Join our LIVE session or replay the recorded event available three days later until December 31st. When you participate you are eligible to receive a general certificate, ASHA CEUs, and ACE Provider credit.
This conference features 5 sessions to help support YOU in the classroom and therapy room:
- Can’t Do or Won’t Do? with Sasha Long, BCBA
- The Power of Joint Attention with Rose Griffin, SLP-BCBA
- Using AAC to Teach AAC with Janna Bedoyan, AAC Specialist and Morgan Alexandra Van Diepen, BCBA
- Strategies You Can Try Before Requesting Behavioral Consultation with Matt Cicoria, BCBA
- Three Ways Teachers Can Support Neurodivergent Learners in Their Classroom with Teva Johnstone, Clinical Social Worker and Therapist
Be sure to get registered for this awesome virtual conference! We can’t wait to see you at Autism Connection on December 3rd!
- Register for the 2nd Annual Autism Connection Conference.
- 5 Amazing Sessions for SLPs, BCBAs, Special and General Education Teachers.
- How to earn a general certificate, ASHA CEUs, or ACE conference credit.
- Learn about Positive Behavioral Strategies, AAC, Joint Attention, and more!
Mentioned In This Episode
Rate, Review & Subscribe
If you found this podcast helpful, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me to support more people — just like you!
If you have not done so already, subscribe to the podcast. This ensures that you do not miss an episode!
You Might Also Like…
https://vimeo.com/771042592 Kristen Colyer is a BCBA and...
https://vimeo.com/768382848 Rachel Torrance is a BCBA, License...