Advanced Language Learner
$165.00 / month for 2 months
Presented by Rosemarie Griffin CCC/SLP BCBA
THIS COURSE IS OFFERED FOR 0.5 ASHA CEUS OR 5 ACE CEUS
(Introductory Level, Professional Area)
Advanced Language Learner Includes:
- 3 month access to The Advanced Language Learner course (valued at $697)
- Lesson Planning Guide for Advanced Language Learners – $197 value
- Advanced Language Learner Goal Bank – $XXX value
- 3 Month access to the Private Facebook Group (valued at $197)
- Monthly Group Coaching Calls with Rose (valued at $885)
- ASHA approved course for 0.5 credits (Priceless)
Presented by: Rosemarie Griffin CCC/SLP BCBA
Bio: Rosemarie Griffin, MA, CCC/SLP BCBA, is an ASHA certified Speech-Language Pathologist, Board Certified Behavior Analyst and Product Developer. She divides her time between a public school and a private school for students with autism in Ohio. She is passionate about helping individuals with autism find their voice and become more independent communicators. This passion has driven her to create her own business https://abaspeech.org where she provides ASHA approved courses, therapy materials and free resources for parents and professionals alike.
Presenter Disclosure: Rose Griffin is the founder of ABA SPEECH.
Non-financial: Rose is founder of “ABA Speech” website and blog.
Participants will be able to:
- Define 3 strategies to guide a collaborative assessment process
- List 5 assessments that can be used with advanced language learners.
- Discuss the Importance of including observation in the assessment process.
- List 5 considerations when developing goals for all learners.
- Define SMART goals.
- Define shared IEP goals.
- State 10 skills that can help learners strengthen their overall communication skills.
- List five goals that may help their learners increase their group skills.
- Define continuous and discontinuous data collection.
- List 2 ethical guidelines discussing the need for collaborative services.
- List 3 strategies to help foster collaborative services among professionals.
Login and logout times will be recorded and documented. To complete the course, view the webinar, take the quiz and survey (included in an email). When you complete all sections of the course, a form will populate asking if you would like your participation reported to ASHA. Fill this form out with the required information and your participation will be reported to ASHA.
When you have completed these requirements a certificate will be available in your profile.
ABA SPEECH is committed to providing equal opportunities in accordance with all applicable laws. If you are in need of a disability-related accommodation, please contact email@example.com. We will review your request and respond in a timely manner. Please note that we will require a minimum of 4 weeks to provide a reasonable accommodation for your request.
Call us at 330-954-0170 if you have questions.
ABA SPEECH is committed to providing equal opportunities in accordance with all applicable laws. If you are in need of a disability-related accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.